MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

View Single Post

Old 04-12-2009, 06:43 PM   #26
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Just got back from hospital. Joćo is feeling a lot better then yesterday but when he eats something, his stomach still bothers him a lot (too much acid). They try to keep the acid under control with medication and it's better but not at all gone.
He has to stay for at least a couple of days, because they want to do a closer examination, but with the Easter weekend most of the staff isn't there.
He has a baxter with the medication but he doesn't like that at all. Said he'd much rather take a girl for a walk then this stupid thing on wheels Well, at least that's the Joćo I know and like much better then the one I took to hospital yesterday
When I think about the examinations, this gives me an uneasy feeling in my stomach, but I'm forcing myself to stay positive.
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote