MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

View Single Post

Old 04-11-2009, 06:14 PM   #15
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

What supposed to be a long Easter weekend didn't turn out like that.
I just got back from hospital. Had to take João to emergency because he had diarrea and had been vomiting since yesterday evening and with his stomach history this isn't good at all
They kept him there because they want to monitor his condition. The blood test did show signs of infection and I know this sounds crazy but this made me feel a bit better, because I already had doom thoughts about other things.

I do hope it's "only" an infection but he didn't have a fever which is strange then.
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote