MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

View Single Post

Old 04-10-2009, 04:00 PM   #11
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Version 2: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by martine2 View Post
Thanks for the new thread George! Now we don't lose the old thread
I reckon this is only because the thread wasn't discovered yet... maybe coz it's in the forum of a player like Gaudio that's been so inactive for so long that people have forgotten who he is or something

Anway, other places like the Djokovic and Safin chat threads were also locked and had new ones started but the original ones were moved to the pit of doom anyway, so I don't know how this one escaped
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote