MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Roger news and articles

View Single Post

Old 04-10-2009, 12:10 AM   #14
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Roger news and articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow View Post
I didn't watch the video, but is this the one where he's wiping sweat from his brow/face which some have claimed is him wiping away tears?
It's exactly like you say. The poor fellow had to give that post-match interview only some ten minutes after that dreadful match. He was still sweating - OF COURSE. You can tell he isn't actually *happy* out there, but there are NO TEARS whatsoever.

Whatever. Of course the Hata's were having a field day on GM again. Even some Rafa-tards came along to his defense, guess that tells enough.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote