MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - All Nole fans in this forum, please read

View Single Post

Old 04-09-2009, 09:05 PM   #3
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: All Nole fans in this forum, please read

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream View Post
I know it's time consuming but maybe people can search back through the photo thread and delete old posts of theirs that contain dead links?
I don't know if deleting posts will really make the difference. From purely technical point of view (although I'm not sure if the tech team understand it the same way), the deleted posts won't affect the time to load a thread. IMO, the more deleted posts, the more burden for the server to load the thread because those posts are still there, just won't show up for regular posters to see and not in post count. For moderators, they can still see the posts when they load the threads.
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote