MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - All Nole fans in this forum, please read

View Single Post

Old 04-09-2009, 09:42 PM   #1
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute
Default All Nole fans in this forum, please read

Although most of the regular posters in this forum know about this new policy of MTF, I would like every Nole's fans here be aware about this and I also like to make a suggestion and have a discussion.

The new policy is threads cannot have more than 5000 posts. All those threads with more than 5000 are quarantined in forum accessible only by admins until they figure a way to break them down to smaller threads with less than 5000 posts.

My suggestion is, when you're about to post in a thread that's close to or reached 5000 posts, please start a new thread and PM Serbian forum moderator to close the old thread. Right now, the Nole picture thread is close to 5000 posts and we don't want that thread be hidden from us.

What do you think?
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote