MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "RF" chat thread

View Single Post

Old 04-09-2009, 09:13 PM   #21
country flag Federerhingis

Federerhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond reputeFedererhingis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "No matter what - we will support Roger" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid Dream View Post

I still think MTF should get a BETTER SERVER in the first place, but at least truebluefan tries to do something about the reoccurring forum brainfarts. MTF has been behaving right-out terrible the past few days weeks months.

He has ensured me that all the old threads will become readable again soon, but it's a lot of work, and as far as I know, he's the only person actually taking care of it right now. What a job that must be!
It all sounds good to me.

How has your week treated you? Everthing under control? Sure hope so.

By the way lovely sketch avatar you have, you surely have an artistic vein.
when he has done you no harm, Proverbs3:30"

So long Marat Safin, C'mon Lleyton Hewitt,Viel gluck Tommy Haas, Bring it on Marcos Baghdatis, Gut Spielen Nicolas Kiefer, Dale Fernando Gonzalez, Dale David Nalbandian, Davai Nikolay Davydenko and Allez Jo-Wilfried Tsonga

Roger continue marvelling us the tennis mortals

Roger Federer & Martina Hingis (TENNIS)
Federerhingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote