MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "RF" chat thread

View Single Post

Old 04-09-2009, 08:47 PM   #18
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "No matter what - we will support Roger" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Federerhingis View Post
Oh gosh I was like what happened to MTF? I've been gone since saturday and I come back today and boom. Hopefully MTF will improve and get better and better with the new solutions and changes. '

Hello all.
Luis, there was a major clean-out of MTF happening yesterday, as it became clear that the forum's servers can't handle threads with over 5000 posts. It was the major cause of all those 'database errors' occuring.

I've been assured by truebluefan that all the old threads will be restored and visible again in due time. It just won't be possible to post in those anymore. That's why there are now new threads for the old subjects.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote