MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "RF" chat thread

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2009, 07:36 PM   #16
country flag trickcy

trickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond reputetrickcy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "No matter what - we will support Roger" chat thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon57 View Post
Hi Lehka
For now most chat threads in non-tennis with over 5000 posts are being removed and they can't be accessed by anyone but mods I don't know if they'll be doing this with all other threads with more than 5000 posts.
Hi Kim
I hope the mods make an arrangement so that the threads are just closed, and not removed. Some of the threads have been there for years and it's always nice to go through them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
Right now the removed threads can't be seen, but it would be a real loss if they wouldn't made them visible again. Those threads are a few years old and people have memories on the threads. It won't really matter with the games thread, but the chat threads and also everything regarding a player.
Exactly If it makes MTF faster, I can understand why they wouldn't want huge threads to grow. But I hope the threads are still visible, and the change is that we can't post in them anymore.

Quote:
Have you been to the USA and Australia or did they come to visit you in India?
I went to the USA a long time ago. I haven't been to Australia. The recent times when we've met is when they visited India
trickcy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote