MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2009 Clay season

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2009, 08:54 AM   #75
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Clay season

I actually feel that Gael and Jo may be under more pressure from the French press for RG than Gilles. But,even the most optimistic French fan/journalist will not be seeing any of those 3 as a favourite to WIN,more as a fancied semi-finalist

Only if one or all of the top 3 Frenchmen lose before the 4th round could I see any kind of quite fierce negative writing from the French press. All 3 of them will be under equal spotlight from the French media I think,come RG time.

The key thing is for Gilles not to put pressure upon himself,which I don't see him doing.

This is not how I see the French players performing at RG,rather more as I think the French press may see things going.

Obviously I hope Gilles goes far,and all of the French do well.

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club

Last edited by patchett : 04-08-2009 at 09:02 AM.
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote