MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2009, 08:10 AM   #29274
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by martine2 View Post
Shouldn't we start a part2 version too then GWH? Because if it gets deleted then all the old posts will be gone

Edit: and what about Alexito's threads? They are pretty big too and it would be a shame if they disappeared (all the Tenispro videos ). I'd write him a PM but I don't know if he understands enough English.
Well all I know is what Jess (Serbia Forum Mod) has said, - I'm not a Mod myself, and I don't know the rules, but she locked and re-opened all our big threads yesterday because evidently she won't be around today to do it, and seemed it was the best way around making sure that old posts weren't lost http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...postcount=8812 I think the same has already been done on the Roddick Forum as a security measure. Good luck with it

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!