MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2009, 07:48 AM   #29273
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Hi Martine Just passing through, and read your post, and thought I'd better tell you that it's now ALL Chat Thread over 5,000 posts that seem to be having to close In the Serbia Forum, Jess has closed everything over 5,000 posts and suggested we open new threads entitled "Chat Thread part 2" or whatever every 5,000 posts, otherwise there's a danger they may be closed by the Admins or whoever and disappear completely like Nathii's did. At least if their locked before they get noticed, they can still stay for viewing, which is what we've done MTF was working extremely badly for a long time now, so if the big threads really are the reason, then I don't really mind

OK - off to work.
Shouldn't we start a part2 version too then GWH? Because if it gets deleted then all the old posts will be gone

Edit: and what about Alexito's threads? They are pretty big too and it would be a shame if they disappeared (all the Tenispro videos ). I'd write him a PM but I don't know if he understands enough English.

Last edited by martine2 : 04-08-2009 at 07:55 AM.
martine2 is offline View My Blog!