MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2009, 08:35 AM   #29272
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by martine2 View Post
Sounds nice Choupi Nice & quiet and at the same time close to town & work
Do you have pics from the outside of the house & the garden (we already could admire the inside )

The giant chat threads (Rafa chat & Nathii chat f.i.) were deleted because they were causing problems to the forum. Seems they were the reason for MTF crashing so often, so they were deleted
Hi Martine Just passing through, and read your post, and thought I'd better tell you that it's now ALL Chat Thread over 5,000 posts that seem to be having to close In the Serbia Forum, Jess has closed everything over 5,000 posts and suggested we open new threads entitled "Chat Thread part 2" or whatever every 5,000 posts, otherwise there's a danger they may be closed by the Admins or whoever and disappear completely like Nathii's did. At least if their locked before they get noticed, they can still stay for viewing, which is what we've done MTF was working extremely badly for a long time now, so if the big threads really are the reason, then I don't really mind

OK - off to work.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!