MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The in bed with Nole thread:-)) (part 2)

View Single Post

Old 04-08-2009, 12:55 AM   #8812
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The in bed with Nole thread:-))

Hey guys, this is just so you know why I'm closing this, but you might have heard about the admins closing/moving a lot of the huge chat threads, it's a new MTF rule that threads cannot go above 5,000 posts because it slows down the servers to load them

So as you guys can see, you're over that here. It's just getting closed so you can read all the conversations, you just have to start a new thread and call it Part 2 or something like that.

I'm not a huge fan of this, but if it helps MTF run better it can't hurt.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!