MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Ready to get down & dirty aka clay season 09" thread

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2009, 05:44 PM   #8
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Ready to get down & dirty aka clay season 09" thread

I'm always inclined to make Forget responsible for everything, as you know, but it doesn't make sense to me. I can believe it was bothering him in IW, even Rasheed mentioned it, but it's crazy if that's the reason why he came back to France before Miami, tanked the whole 2nd set against Roddick and was considering skipping a part of the clay season!
Mais passons.

As for me I hope he will play better than last year because his whole clay season was painful to follow and he only started to play well in the very last matches of RG, to be honest.
In a way it made the grand finale in RG feel even better after having suffered with him through some horrible matches, but we don't need to go through this again, Gaël.

Last edited by Truc : 04-07-2009 at 07:23 PM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote