MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Daniel GIMENO

Thread: Daniel GIMENO
View Single Post

Old 04-07-2009, 04:40 PM   #26
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Daniel GIMENO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
Caio, do you like nearly every single player?

Dani is a good guy, and he needs to build on this result.

Actually I manage to like almost every player I watch pkaying live. If I like a player's game at least a little bit and enjoy his attitude on/off court there's a huge chance I will start supporting him. That's what happened with Dani, I liked his game at Buenos Aires and the whole atmosphere of his match against Gaudio was awesome, which also helped me starting to like him.

Among the players I started to like at Bs As there are Munoz de la Nava, Naso, Machi Gonzalez, Patience, Cuevas, Dani, Navarro, this not counting a bunch of others I was already a big fan, like Lapentti, Monaco, Gaudio etc. Yeah, I like many players
Caio_Brasil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote