MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - RafaChat Part 35

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2009, 01:48 PM   #4383
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Clay Court Clowns Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
i couldn't resist

WG

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post
Good morning everyone.

Yes, the earthquake news is dreadful all the way around. Over 200 people dead now.

I have to say, earthquakes scare me a lot. I wouldn't like to live near a fault line.
I miss Boston

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmurray View Post
so is PD going to be a regular poster then?

This is the best chat thread ever.
Once you start posting in here it's difficult to stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Metis!

One Estonian student was studying in n L'Aquila. The house where she lived crashed but she got out alive.
It must have been a terrible experience. Many of the students who flew back were still in shock when they met their families at the airport.

Maria did you ever tell us how the opera was? You saw 'Un Ballo in Maschera' no?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
everyone who didn't make the hater list and isn't happy with the "et al" position - either make your hating memorable or become fangirls
I think I'll go with option 1
Metis is offline View My Blog!