MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2009 Clay season

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2009, 12:18 AM   #50
country flag isabelle86

isabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Clay season

Hi Autumn, the work of the new stadium is finished, Lenny Kravitz will be the first singer to perform in the Magic Box.
I was there 1 month ago, it is going to be quite funny with 3 lovely stadiums with retractable roof, the venue is so big, there could be problems trying to follow and find where your fave player is, like where the practise sessions of Gilles will start, there are more than 30 courts.

Hi Alyce! I will do my warmup during the atp 500 Barcelona with Jo, I'll try that he will sign me my panties!! if all goes according to plan I'll be resdy for our Gillou in Madrid! I really hope he will do very well in all 3 MS events before Roland Garros!
the Estadio Manolo Santana, (stadium 1), Estadio Arantxa SV (stadium 2) and Estadio 3 are state of the art buidings
here are some pics:

Allez Gillou!!!
isabelle86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote