MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - At which tournaments have you seen Roger playing live?

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2009, 10:35 PM   #135
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: At which tournaments have you seen Roger playing live?

Basel08

I had the privilege of seeing Rogi not only practise and play in his hometown last year but also got to see him win Basel and play the best tennis in the final vs. Nalbandian!! Fantastic week! It is the best experience to be able to see Rogi play in Basel, in front of his fans and on a fast indoor hc.

R1 d Reynolds in a tough three-setter! 6-3 6-7(6) 6-3
R2 d Nieminen in two TBs 7-6(6) 7-6(1)
QF d Bolelli 6-2 6-3
SF d Lopez 63 62
F d Nalbandian 63 64!!! (for his third Basel title in a row!)

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote