MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2009 Clay season

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2009, 09:30 AM   #47
country flag isabelle86

isabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Clay season

Quote:
Originally Posted by krn81 View Post
Hi Isabelle,
Well it is difficult to answer today, this clay season looks to be important but I have no idea how it will turn. Monte Carlo will already give some indications. For sure, Nadal will win at least one or 2 tournaments, I will bet on RG and Monte Carlo. The one where lot of others players have a good chance to win is Rome. I think Gillou will play good there and will go far in the draw.
After for the final of RG I was not thinking to Djoko, I think we can have a surprise, a Frenchy (I can still dream) or another one.
I dont think Tsonga will be good on clay, he will just try to get points but the three others french will have probably better results.
I was closed to go to Madrid this year but I decide myself too late, but for sure, next years I will try to see a big tournament on clay. We are realy lucky that all of them are in Europe.
Oh yes, we are so lucky to finally have a good sleep pattern with all the tournaments until Roland Garros in Europe! I will go to Madrid, I have been waiting 2 decades to see a big combined mandatory event in Spain, the benue is a state of the art building!
A french player in the final of Roland Garros will be awesome!! a dream come true!! Gael was so close last year! I don't see Richard doing well at RG, he is better at Wimbledon.
I think we will see the best version of Gilles in Rome and Madrid, don't know how he will handle the pressure at RG, hope he will be smart, not nervous and remain positive.

I don't care about Rafa, I only want to see Gilles winning as much as possible!!
isabelle86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote