MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2009 Chameleon Hardcourt Season Thread [Part I]

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2009, 06:34 AM   #3048
country flag isabelle86

isabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Chameleon Hardcourt Season Thread [Part I]

I only requested if everyone is trying to move forward and get things back to being peaceful to stop posting in this cursed thread to close the thread between all us.
there's nothing more to add to the discussion about the tennis of Gilles in IW or Miami.
as you said there is the chat thread for non tennis related things.
My only request is to move forward and start talking about the clay season of Gilles and forget this cursed thread. As I said his hardcourt season is over.

It's better we all move forward and start again to be friends in the clay thread.
isabelle86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote