MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2009 Chameleon Hardcourt Season Thread [Part I]

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2009, 05:27 AM   #3046
country flag isabelle86

isabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond reputeisabelle86 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Chameleon Hardcourt Season Thread [Part I]

I'm so sorry about what is happening over Gilles' forum. I think it will never be the same over there again. I used to enjoy myself a lot there, and it was the only place where I could share my love of our dear Gillou with people who love him just as much as I do. I just read the last 10 pages over at Chameleon thread, the cursed thread, and I understand this kind of things should have never happened. I'm just so sad that so much people can't see the problem with the racist quote.
this kind of people don't deserve to call themselves fans of Gillou.

If Gilles had read that, I can just imagine how disgusted and shocked he would have been. Jo is his best friend with Gaël, and even if he wasn't, he would have just be horrified about racist comments about anyone, because he's such a great and sensible person. No one in their right mind can think racism is right, especially not Gilles, who is so close to three Black people (I'm including Ouanna there, I know they're friends too).
isabelle86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote