MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Having trouble playing against flat hitters!

View Single Post

Old 04-02-2009, 05:05 PM   #8
country flag Chiakifug

Chiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond reputeChiakifug has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Having trouble playing against flat hitters!

As a flat hitter (though i play double off both sides), what i love is dictating the rallies, and stepping inside for it. As a result my winner and UE count is high as im the one controlling the match. What i do hate do is when my oponent changes the pace, and my two hated shots are drops or deep shots. Drops wouldnt give my the opputunity to hit flat, and deep shots would mean id have to stay way back to hit and my resulting shots are easier to predict. Whatever you do, dont let him get the upper hands in rallies, change the pace constantly.
Chiakifug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote