MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-01-2009, 06:05 PM   #29249
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Thanks guys... flu was even worse today. I had to go into work because I had too much to do, but I had all intentions of going home after I'd done the most important things. It never ended up happening though and I stayed for the day packing in the painkillers.

I had a lie down as soon as I got home and have just ventured off the bed again after 3 hours. I'm eating a wholesome dinner of potato crisps It's all I can face eating... but I guess as long as there is something inside my stomach it doesn't matter that it's not the healthiest
Get better soon, Peta!
Vale is offline View My Blog!