MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - PYW Management 2009 - April to June tournaments available

View Single Post

Old 04-01-2009, 01:54 AM   #120
country flag FilipeMB
why did I pay for premium

FilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond reputeFilipeMB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PYW Management 2009 - April to June tournaments available

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caio_Brasil View Post
I will also try to create a newsletter which would come at the end of each week. I would post it here at the PYW forum and send a PM with it to the active voters. It would include the champions of the week, stats, curious matches etc. This way we can attract some ATP-only voters to challengers/futures. I'm kinda busy during the week so it would be better if the tournaments ended on Sunday, but that's something we can work out with the time
I have thought of some way to "force" matches to follow schedule (two days for 1R, two for 2R, one for QF, one for SF and one for final). But I'm not with the time I wanna have during the week to be here in MTF and check how the game is doing so either we think about another way we can use to make tournament ends on right schedule or somebody else steps up to help us to do this
FilipeMB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote