MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - PYW Management 2009 - April to June tournaments available

View Single Post

Old 04-01-2009, 12:49 AM   #118
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PYW Management 2009 - April to June tournaments available

I will also try to create a newsletter which would come at the end of each week. I would post it here at the PYW forum and send a PM with it to the active voters. It would include the champions of the week, stats, curious matches etc. This way we can attract some ATP-only voters to challengers/futures. I'm kinda busy during the week so it would be better if the tournaments ended on Sunday, but that's something we can work out with the time
Caio_Brasil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote