MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2009, 12:31 PM   #29243
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

Our weather went back up to 31 today. Crazy, a few weeks ago everyone was turning on their heaters!

I am sick. I have flu I have to work though coz I have too much to do and I have a rostered day off on Thursday. Just got to get through tomorrow!!

Also, my epilepsy has been playing up badly Last Friday at work we were standing in a little circle for a mini department managers meeting and I was listening to everything and then suddenly I realised everyone was looking at me and they had asked me a question and I'd totally missed it. I must have had an absence seizure. I was totally embarrassed!

I went to the doctor and had a blood test and yesterday I found out that my medication needed to be increased so I've done that now and I'm going back on Monday for another blood test to see if I'm now on the right level of med.

SO annoying, I haven't had any big problems with the epilepsy for a long time!
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!