MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - RafaChat Part 35

View Single Post

Old 03-30-2009, 07:25 PM   #51
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The C.S.I. (Classy, Sensitive and Intelligent) Miami Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
dude if this fucking thing is gonna be a big fucking drama I want out, and it's not gonna be very competitive anyway jayjay cuz I also suck at everything so maybe tangy can have my team.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
we already got one dude bitching about the level of competition and it hasn't even started... this is already not fun.
lol. Take things seriously, much?

It was a joke, and a pretty light hearted one at that, dude. Apologies for the lack of

All better now, I hope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by :bibcry: View Post
I actually think your team is the most well-rounded team in the draft. Some of the teams that have really good pitching have really shitty batting. Adam's team looked very...questionable to me.

I have zero infield depth and too few starting pitchers.

Jordan's team practically had more pitchers than batters.

I don't really recall any of the other teams, to be honest. I'll take a closer look later in the week.
Thanks, I saw I got Pujols and Ichiro which was good. I just let ESPN do my draft, didn't have time nor the motivation to rank it all. I can't say my interest in MLB is going to increase much this year, but I'll try and keep my team updated and naturally I will be keying in on the significant weeks of the season (ie. The Adee-Gee chronicles).
jayjay is offline View My Blog!