MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Lindsayfan's Davis Cup pictures

View Single Post

Old 09-22-2002, 07:18 PM   #12
country flag Lindsayfan

Lindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond reputeLindsayfan has a reputation beyond repute

hi guys,i cameback home just today after a great week-end of tennis.i got many pics,but i dunno if they r good cos my seat was very far from the court.btw i'll try to post them here anyway!
i think i should do a report on what I saw and my (poor) meetings with players-they were always with bodyguards and no one really could approach them but i waited for Guy Forget (u know i love him more tham others! ) in front off of his hotel and we had a nice meeting,also with P-H Mathieu and Gasquet.i'll tell u everything when i have more energy,and hopefully pics will be better than I expect!