MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - we did the 1002 so now it's time for the 2002 ways we love andy!

View Single Post

Old 10-15-2004, 04:03 AM   #70
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: we did the 1002 so now it's time for the 2002 ways we love andy!

*ahem* Time to get back to the reasons why we LOVE (or like) Andy.

Not why we're mad at him.

Not why he pisses us off.

Not why he should be shot with a bazooka gun.

Reasons we LOOOOOOOVE Andy, k?

1047. Sam (Pittsburgh): Do you think you're in the prime of your career, or are the best years still to come?
ANDY RODDICK :It's fun being a has-been at 22. Just kidding. The best is definitely yet to come.

1048. Dennis (NYC): Andy, would you pull a Pedro and call Federer your daddy?
ANDY RODDICK: My dad's too bald to have a ponytail.

1049. mike (seattle): andy you suck and you will never win a major again so what do you have to say about that?
ANDY RODDICK: neither will you

1050. TPro Cali (LA LA): How much can you bench press? In my prime I could push 470 on incline Hammer Strength Machine...now my serve and forehand are enormous!!!
ANDY RODDICK: i maxed out at 67 pounds last week

1051. Sean (Austin): man your kids would have some junk in the trunk!
ANDY RODDICK: thanks for noticing

1052. Bill (Boston): You like guys Andy? Because you seem awfully gay.
ANDY RODDICK: no need to take out the red sox loss on me bill
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote