MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-29-2009, 01:46 PM   #29236
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by martine2 View Post
My dear Peta: YOU ARE THE BEST!! (but don't say you didn't drool just a little with the Edu pics (well he IS Baby Gordo isn't he )
No sorry, Edu didn't cause me to drool at all
I don't really see any resemblance to Gordo at all - I'll stick to drooling over him instead
Quote:
Originally Posted by martine2 View Post
Just had a THOROUGH look at the pics Peta

- Loved Big Al!
- Seppi shirtless hehe
- lots of Andrei
- Roddick...
- Gonzo & (lots of) Nando, always appreciated (certainly shirtless )
- Willy's pics are awesome (but 1 of them shows Dulko)
- Peta's new fav Tecau
- of course some Ljubatruba, Colonel & Mucho too
- Love yr pic with Pico!

Great pics Peta!!
Roddick is really for me too... I took the photos pretty much just for old time's sake, but now I really can't understand why I was ever a fan of him

I'm sorry about the Dulko/Penetta photo being given a Willy title... I was naming about 10 photos at once and was copying the name once and then pasting it into all the other title boxes. I must have got carried away and pasted into one to many boxes

I'm pretty disappointed with my photo with Pico. The lighting ruined it I have a copy of it I made in sepia as well and it looks much better than the colour version