MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ***Ending on a high note*** The a-ha thread

View Single Post

Old 03-28-2009, 06:23 PM   #12
country flag KiwiChica

KiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: a-ha, the band who has more to offer than „Take on me“ – Waiting for the new albu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
When have you discovered the band?
Oooooooooooooofffff, I think I discovered them in the 90s when I started to become musically conscious and could start to understand what foreign bands were singing (which is unfortunately NOT the case when I listen to two of my favourite bands, Heroes del Silencio and Maná, but whatever). However, it took quite some time until I got really into them which was, ironically enough, shortly before the release of "Analogue". So I'd say I am still rather "new" to them, but they're awesome, anyway.

FC ST. PAULI - LIVERPOOL FC - FC BARCELONA

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAŃOLA
KiwiChica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote