MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Miami 2009

Thread: Miami 2009
View Single Post

Old 03-28-2009, 06:07 PM   #53
country flag HeretiC

HeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Miami 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joolz View Post
It was nowhere near enough. It came far too late. And those two shots in the final game (the easy forehand and the drop-shot) really broke his neck. What I don't understand is - what has become of David's ability to turn around matches? To come back from virtually hopeless situations?
Apart from that, throughout the second set I kept asking myself not only how he could possibly take that match to a third set. But also whether he'd be fit enough for a third set...
It is been awhile since he turned a match around, lately everyone is turning around matches against him.
Even if he somehow managed to get into the third set, with this play the outcome would have depended on Troicki to lose it, not on David to win it. Lets face it, he was simply pathetic today in all areas, no serve, UEs from both wings, he was even awful at net.
HeretiC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote