MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Miami 2009

Thread: Miami 2009
View Single Post

Old 03-28-2009, 04:56 PM   #50
country flag Joolz

Joolz has a reputation beyond reputeJoolz has a reputation beyond reputeJoolz has a reputation beyond reputeJoolz has a reputation beyond reputeJoolz has a reputation beyond reputeJoolz has a reputation beyond reputeJoolz has a reputation beyond reputeJoolz has a reputation beyond reputeJoolz has a reputation beyond reputeJoolz has a reputation beyond reputeJoolz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Miami 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystlel View Post
Yeah, although he only improved a bit towards the end, enough to be able to rally past a couple of shots (nowhere near enough really). But it was similar how he had chances to get back into it but made one or two decisive bad errors.
It was nowhere near enough. It came far too late. And those two shots in the final game (the easy forehand and the drop-shot) really broke his neck. What I don't understand is - what has become of David's ability to turn around matches? To come back from virtually hopeless situations?
Apart from that, throughout the second set I kept asking myself not only how he could possibly take that match to a third set. But also whether he'd be fit enough for a third set...
Joolz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote