MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Forum Moderator Needed

View Single Post

Old 03-28-2009, 12:58 AM   #29
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forum Moderator Needed

I think what people are trying to show you guys is that you can post and all that and make this a fun place without being a mod

I would say that you *should* be doing that before you can ever expect to be made one. I made the Djokovic forum a fun place, and that is why I was chosen by my peers to represent us.

You guys just have the order of things wrong, that's all. You don't become a mod, and then make a forum great... you make a player forum great and THEN become a mod.

If you guys think you have some great ideas you can make them happen without a silly title
College basketball sucks.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!