MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Forum Moderator Needed

View Single Post

Old 03-27-2009, 09:25 PM   #17
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forum Moderator Needed

I did not come onto him. I told him how it works. It is a simple matter of fact that you don't just PM the supermods and get to be a mod, you do not get to start a poll in a forum and get to be a mod if there are more yes votes than no (especially since the poll was started by Greg himself and is not public).

Greg and I have exchanged friendly messages in the past and he knows I am here to help - in the past I have been the only mod to even answer his questions. That doesn't give you the right to disrespect my gender or mock me, nor does it mean you are correct in saying if I care if we have an extra mod (which I do NOT care, so sorry, you're wrong). I'm not being rude, but it doesn't matter if Greg wants to be a mod badly, and it doesn't even matter if he'd do a phenomenal job with it. It matters if we need it. The supermods will determine that, I won't. But I am pretty confident in what they'll decide, and I was expressing that. Would you, or he, rather I lie? You can't just ignore how things at MTF have always been done just because he wants it badly. And there's definitely no need to start laying into me about it and being rude and completely mocking me. It doesn't help anyone and despite what you think, I am NOT the enemy.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!