MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Rainer Schuettler Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-14-2004, 06:56 PM   #760
country flag ataptc

ataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond reputeataptc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Rainer Schuettler Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely
BTW.... for those who watched it on Eurosport Germany, Babsi Schett co-commentated the match
It was very cool and Babsi seemed to cheer much more for Rainer than for her countryman And she said a lot of very nice things about him and that she enjoyed playing mixed doubles so much and that she was very impressed by his speed when he covered 75% of all the court in their doubles. And Rainer said "Hi Babs" to her when he saw her, and he hugged her, I believe, because they were saying something that "she was greeted in a very lovely way"

and they said much more things that I don't recall anymore... it was really fun to listen!

To me it really sounded as if Schett was very impressed by Rainer
that's sweet

and yays to rainer! come on!
ataptc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote