MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Your First Victory

View Single Post

Old 03-27-2009, 10:55 AM   #2
country flag shivex

shivex has a reputation beyond reputeshivex has a reputation beyond reputeshivex has a reputation beyond reputeshivex has a reputation beyond reputeshivex has a reputation beyond reputeshivex has a reputation beyond reputeshivex has a reputation beyond reputeshivex has a reputation beyond reputeshivex has a reputation beyond reputeshivex has a reputation beyond reputeshivex has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your First Victory

I've never won a decent match really. Back when I was in a club I just cared for rally's and didn't even think about winning. I did win one but I surely didn't plan on it. See, my opponent hit almost everything out and he counted his own errors as points! Luckily my mom was a spectator and kept score secretly, i quickly gave the score to the person in charge while my opponent was still on court.
Do note that I was was about 6 years of age back then.

Now I just train with a personal coach now and then, it's been crazy busy with school and all.
I just practice my swing in my room and visualize before going to bed, I really miss training on court.
shivex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote