MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Rainer Schuettler Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2004, 11:38 PM   #758
country flag Neely
-

Neely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond reputeNeely has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Rainer Schuettler Cheering Thread

well done, Rainer!
at least he won today, and this match wasn't easy!

BTW.... for those who watched it on Eurosport Germany, Babsi Schett co-commentated the match
It was very cool and Babsi seemed to cheer much more for Rainer than for her countryman And she said a lot of very nice things about him and that she enjoyed playing mixed doubles so much and that she was very impressed by his speed when he covered 75% of all the court in their doubles. And Rainer said "Hi Babs" to her when he saw her, and he hugged her, I believe, because they were saying something that "she was greeted in a very lovely way"

and they said much more things that I don't recall anymore... it was really fun to listen!

To me it really sounded as if Schett was very impressed by Rainer

Best of luck to all Germans : Nicolas Kiefer | Rainer Schüttler | Lars | Florian | Tommy
Neely is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote