MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - interview with David

View Single Post

Old 03-23-2009, 01:09 PM   #4
country flag krystlel

krystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: interview with David

Seemed like he gave Federer and Nadal a lot of respect there, so I don't see the problem.

But I don't really like these answers, maybe they're just stock standard answers, not what he really thinks, but...
Quote:
I lost in the second round against Yen-Hsun Lu, who played extraordinarily, and he simply beat me.
No need to go that far. (I can't even imagine Nadal who always credits his opponents, and is always so fair saying something like that)

Quote:
On dropping out the top 10 and trying to get back there: Generally I don't pay attention to the rankings. For seven years I've been playing at an excellent level among the best players of the world. From Indian Wells started a season in which I practically don't defend any points.
Sounds like a lack of ambition to me, not really thinking of doing any better than he currently is...

Good luck Lobo over the next year.
krystlel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote