MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "What a KERJ!!!!!" Thread (aka Andy's Charity Stuff!)

View Single Post

Old 10-13-2004, 10:16 PM   #66
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy's Charity Appearances

thanks for the info Brad
======
10.13.2004 - A couple nights ago I went down to Irvine and played in BJK's and the Elton John's "Smash Hits" charity event that benefits the Elton John Aids foundation. It's always nice to play in exo's and do your part for charity. I'm very proud of both Andy and Andre for their commitment to charitable causes. The only disappointment of the evening was the way I played doubles with Andy against Andre and Darren. I let my guy down. I had trouble seeing the ball and could not hit a thing; simply put my game was in the toilet and I got flushed. I was a meat hook at Sam the butchers. I felt the same way that any 3.0 - 4.5 player feels when they're playing in the club championships. I was struggling and not feeling it. I thought that Andy and Andre's singles match was of extremely high quality for an exhibition match and the boys put on a great show for the sold out stadium.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote