MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The Hot Swimmers Picspam Thread :) (aka the Chat Thread) II

View Single Post

Old 03-23-2009, 12:31 AM   #888
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Hot Swimmers Picspam Thread :) (aka the Chat Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis lover View Post
I'm going to be a trainee actuary so I've got a fair few years of exams ahead until I'm qualified. and I'll need to pass all of them as quickly as possible to earn enough to be able to afford all the things I want to do!
oooooh, gotcha

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
He tried yesterday by phone to intimidate me but he is trying that on the wrong gal Told him to chat with my lawyer
you tell 'em

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!