MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Ignore list recommendations

View Single Post

Old 03-22-2009, 08:50 PM   #9
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ignore list recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by pogotheorist View Post
You still see their names, Clydey. And of course it's great if you like things the way they are. But people like Heartbroken, whose "Hating and Attacks" thread is locked but not yet sunk, feel a helpless wish for a more civil forum. With self-managed filtering, they can have it without having to somehow impose their own ethos on those who like the rough and tumble.
That won't change anything. The posts are still there. You just won't see them. All that might happen is that you will occasionally lose chunks of a thread. Wouldn't it be better to simply not respond, rather than remain oblivious to what they say? I don't see what is so offensive. Maybe that's just me, though, since I don't really get offended.