MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Nole is a serial-hugger" aka 'he just can't help it' thread [victims inside.]

View Single Post

Old 03-21-2009, 09:25 PM   #44
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Nole is a serial-hugger" aka 'he just can't help it' thread [victims inside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Running:Free View Post
ellen, you know what do.
I already planned it. Rose is gonna take the picture. I am surely gonna ask her to pretend like the picture failed, for 5 times I hope she's slow in taking pictures. He's gonna have to hold me very good though, I'm sure gonna faint.
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote