MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

View Single Post

Old 03-21-2009, 06:16 PM   #135
country flag Eimear O'Mahony

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Manchester United 0-2 Fulham Rooney got sent off for throwing the ball at the ref apparently. I didn't see it Sounds like your afternoon is as good as mine then Les Erm ... allow me to throw forward another name for greatest Scottish sportsman Les ... Sir Matt Busby. He opened the door for English clubs into Europe, re-built Man U from the ashes of Munich, won the CL 10 years after Munich and was the first to show faith in 'kids'. He definitely has to be in the mix. In fairness, though, Sir Alex has got to be right up there. You can't argue with what he's achieved in football so he'd be my pick tbh. Perhaps if Andy wins a few grand slams he could rival him but not just yet. In time though who knows?

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Also liking ... LOPEZ, VERDASCOand NADAL

The Adidas Boys - Impossible is Nothing
Eimear O'Mahony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote