MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

View Single Post

Old 03-21-2009, 04:54 PM   #130
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Scotland aren't getting beaten as badly as I expected!!! So far anyway
I'm more concerned by the score in Falkirk! And our keeper's just been sent off The commentators aren't even sure why! And they've just scored from the resulting penalty 3-0

Tough question about the greatest Scottish sportsman, imo Andy Murray's probably going to be in with a shout by the end of his career. Archie Gemmill caused widespread partying across Scotland at the WC in Argentina in 78 but you could name loads of footballers and managers who would all have merit - Jock Stein, Jimmy Johnstone, Alex ferguson, Kenny Dalgleish. Chris Hoy is Scotland's greatest ever Olympian with his four golds over 2 Games. But as a nation we seem to be better at pub games, so we've loads of good snooker players and darts players too

FT Falkirk 4 Caley Thistle 0

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote