MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - RafaChat Part 34

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2009, 10:09 PM   #64
country flag Snoo Foo

Snoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond reputeSnoo Foo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chat Thread for Drama Queens

he wants to give vcash prizes for the clay season, like the US Open series gives prizes if you win all the tournaments in the US hc tour, so he needs people to give him vcash so he can give it to the winners. and he wants 700k for the main sponsor, who gets a court at RG named for him and also... oh the series will be named for him. So if I wanted to surrender 700k it would be the Snoo Foo Series, and centre court would be "Court Snoo Foo"... aaahhhh... it would be nice to have something good to do with my bcash. but then the winner of the series will be vricher than me
Snoo Foo is offline View My Blog!