MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - RafaChat Part 34

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2009, 08:55 PM   #13
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chat Thread for Drama Queens

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMJordan View Post
Snoo r u old?
She never tells

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
thats General Habibko to you
Mikey you are too cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
oy Jordanaki do you really think I would tell you?
I want to know where you live in NYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
then why do you hate Asians?
Jordie is all grown up now. He doesn't do racism any more

In our weddings we are supposed to invite everyone we know on planet earth. We usually end up having 800-1500 guests and you get richer you invite more people. We have to feed everyone and also have you give traditional clothes to all the close relatives who attend the wedding. Close relatives means cousins, second cousins, third cousins etc.
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!