MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - If you are a Jo fan, Introduce yourself in here.

View Single Post

Old 03-19-2009, 11:54 PM   #14
country flag Dragon89

Dragon89 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon89 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon89 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon89 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon89 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon89 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon89 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon89 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon89 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon89 has a reputation beyond reputeDragon89 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everybody, I'm Artem, 20 years old
Well, first I saw Jo in Bercy-2004 against Mario Ancic, but that time I just noticed that this guy has some interesting game and great plasticity on court. Then I lost him for two years, and was surprised when saw his name in the AO-2007 draw So when I watched Jo's match versus Roddick, I started following his results attentively, and after some fantastic things in England (5 singles matches won in 2 days and great play versus Lleyton) he became my favourite tennis player And that year I came to all his matches at the Kremlin Cup ) Alas, he got eventual champion Nikolay Davydenko in first round singles match, but advanced to the doubles semifinals with Grosjean, beating Nestor/Zimonjic in quarters, by the way
Dragon89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote