MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - If you are a Jo fan, Introduce yourself in here.

View Single Post

Old 03-19-2009, 10:45 AM   #9
country flag Tess Gray

Tess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you are a Jo fan, Introduce yourself in here.

Well I guess I should have a go as well then!

I'm Tessa, 17 years old and I'm a dutchie. I can't exactly remember when I first started to like Jo, it was maybe 2 or 3 years back? It just took me a while to start posting on his forum The reasons why I like Jo have all been said on this page already, so no point in repeating them

Other players I like: Richard, Gael, Nole, Rafa, Ernests Gulbis, Berdych, lots of other spaniards and the dutch players I hate: Soderling & Stepanek just so you know And I also watch WTA! (go JJ, Dina, Flavia, Aggy, Arantxa & Misa )

Nice to meet you all (oh and I hope I'll talk to you on the chatthread cause I don't really know some of you )
Tess Gray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote